Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions of Using our site www.graphicinnovators.com
All web site design, text, graphics, logos, and the selection and arrangement thereof Copyright © Graphic Innovators Inc , ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Any other use or copying of information & photos from this web site is prohibited - including reproduction , modification, distribution, republication, transmission, re-transmission, modification, or public showing - without the prior written permission of Graphic Innovators Inc is strictly prohibited. All other logos and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners and are only used to identify press & equipment by brand, model and or type.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of our web page and/or accompanying photos and information is strictly prohibited.
Liquidation Auction Guidelines and Bidding Process
- The equipment can be located at multiple loactions. There will be a time set for plant for inspection of equipment or press. Please contact our office at (847) 718-1516 to schedule an inspection.
- All registered bidders have the right to bid on any and all equipment listed.
- In order to Buy it Now or make an offer, you must be a member of our webpage along with a submitting a Credit Card Authorization form, For those making an offer, a deposit will not be charged unless yours is the highest. The balance of payment will be due no later than 48 hours after acceptance. If payment is not sent the next highest bidder with be awarded the sale.
- All equipment is priced “As Is Where is”. There may be additional charge for dismantling and loading. Prices for additional services such as loading, cleaning, installation, training and warranty can be quoted separately.
- All final bids are subject to acceptance by the bank or machine owner. Many items have an undisclosed reserve price established by the bank, but all final bids will be considered.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the year of each item. It is accurate to the best of our knowledge. A description and photos will be provided. Inspections are also recommended.
- In the event you do not pay the outstanding balance due within 5 business days of the close of the auction, the press or equipment will be awarded to the next highest offer and your deposit in the amount of 10% or $10,000 whichever is greatest will not be refunded.
- All Equipment is Subject to Pre-Sale, All Purchases are Subject to Availability, All equipment and presses are purchased as is where is
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER SELLER NOR Graphic Innovators MAKES ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET. Graphic Innovators AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Assets are intended to be sold without software, if any is applicable. In the event that a Seller's software is included in an asset sale, notwithstanding the disclaimers set forth above, Graphic Innovators makes no representations or warranties regarding the Buyer's right to use such software, as to the performance of the software, its non-infringement or otherwise. In such circumstances, Graphic Innovators recommends that Buyer contact the software manufacturer directly to resolve any such issues.
2. Graphic Innovators relies on information about assets provided by the seller. Graphic Innovators undertakes no investigation of that information, and makes no representation or warranty concerning the truth or completeness of that information.
3. A buyer's premium of 18% of the bid price will be added to the bid price for each lot, provided that buyers who pay in the form of cash, cashier's check, company check (with a letter of guarantee) or wire transfer within 72 hours from receipt of Graphic Innovators invoice shall receive a discount from the buyer's premium equal to 2% of the bid price.
4. Collection of applicable taxes will be in accordance with the laws of the state where the assets are located.
5. Full payment of the balance of the purchase price is due prior to removal of any purchased assets. In the event that a purchaser fails to pay the entire purchase price (in addition to the buyer's premium and any applicable tax) within the time specified by Graphic Innovators or otherwise fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, Graphic Innovators and the seller will retain the deposit as liquidated damages without notice. Graphic Innovators and the seller reserve the right to resell such items without notice, and the defaulting purchaser shall be liable to Graphic Innovators and seller for any resulting deficiency, including costs incurred in storing and reselling such assets.
6. Graphic Innovators and the seller assume no responsibility for, and make no representations or warranties concerning, descriptions of assets contained in marketing materials for the liquidation. It is the bidders' obligation to verify such descriptions..
7. Neither Graphic Innovators nor seller shall be liable for any damages of any type or nature (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) sustained or claimed by purchaser or any other person or entity in connection with the sale of assets hereunder. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall Graphic Innovators liability to any purchaser for any act or omission occurring in connection with the sale, including but not limited to Graphic Innovators inability to deliver possession of purchased items for any reason, exceed the amount that such purchaser has actually paid to Graphic Innovators as a deposit or as payment for a purchased item.
8. Graphic Innovators will announce the removal, or "check-out" in the Notice to Purchasers. Graphic Innovators shall have no responsibility to disconnect utilities to the sold asset, including electric, gas, waste and water lines. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to arrange and pay for the removal and shipment of purchased items. Also, it is the buyer's responsibility to provide, and/or ensure their agent(s) performing removals on their behalf provide, upon demand, evidence of valid insurance policies with reliable insurance companies, providing the types of coverage and in the amounts more particularly described in the Sample Required Insurance Certificate located in the Shipping Information section of Graphic Innovators website and such other insurance as may be required by any governmental authority, including workers' compensation insurance. Removal shall be conducted responsibly and with due care for the seller's premises. Graphic Innovators reserves the right on any sale to require that all buyers utilize the services of the movers/shippers/riggers to those listed on Graphic Innovators website under "Directory of Shippers" and/or those listed on the sale website as "exclusive, approved" for a particular sale event. The buyer shall restore and repair all real and personal property that is altered or damaged as a result of the removal of purchased items. If the buyer does not remove an item within the announced check-out period, Graphic Innovators and the seller may, in their sole discretion, deem the item to have been abandoned by the buyer and the buyer will have no further rights with respect to the item. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Graphic Innovators and the seller reserve the right to charge the buyer for the costs of storage beyond the check-out period.
9. Purchaser acknowledges that Seller's facility is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. Purchaser shall so advise their agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Graphic Innovators, the seller or their respective agents or employees for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the site.
10. It is the purchaser's sole responsibility to meet all governmental safety and environmental standards in removing, shipping and using purchased items. Certain of the items for sale may contain "hazardous substances," as that term is defined under federal, state or local environment laws and regulations. Graphic Innovators has no duty to remove any hazardous substances that are contained in or are a part of any item. Purchasers agree to defend (by counsel satisfactory to Graphic Innovators) and indemnify Graphic Innovators and hold Graphic Innovators harmless from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, liability or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) asserted against or incurred by Graphic Innovators in connection with the sale, removal, shipment or use of any purchased items.
11. Purchasers agree to comply with all US export control and related laws, and acknowledge that Graphic Innovators is not the exporter of any purchased item. Certain items offered for sale may constitute "Restricted Technology." Under federal law, such items may not be shipped outside of the United States. Graphic Innovators makes no representation or warranty concerning, and has conducted no investigation to ascertain which items, if any, constitute Restricted Technology. Seller reserves the right to cancel any sale at any time in the event it determines, in its sole discretion, that the sale does or may violate applicable U.S. export control or similar laws.