Simplify Your Sunday Computer Hardware For a Fraction of What the OEM Charges!
Graphic Innovators Sunday® V2 Omnicon® replacement hardware simplifies your press control system. The present configuration for Omnicon® computer hardware uses three computers mounted in two large chassis. Each computer has its own hard drives, processors, memory, fans, and power needs.
Our replacement hardware reduces all this to a single, small computer. This replacement process is non-invasive, no modification of existing consoles or electronics is necessary. In fact, there is no difference in appearance to the operators.
Don't lose your critical press information because of unreliable, obsolete hardware!
The first thing our technicians will do is come in and immediately back up all of your old hard drives so you don't risk losing critical data.
- Replace obsolete equipment that can no longer be replaced with new, faster processing hardware
- Increased memory and storage
- Safeguard against component failures and down-time
Sunday Omnicon® Features
- Operating system is upgraded to Windows XP Embedded
- All original software is preserved. No retraining is necessary
- Fanless computers that require no maintenance
- Fewer total computers
- Monitor upgraded to LED display. Touch element upgraded from serial to USB interface
- More memory and newer processors mean faster execution of Omnicon® software
- Embedded OS separates out dynamic data (presets, fault history, etc.) and protects against file corruption
Additional Omnicon® Options
- A swing arm can be added to the monitor for more ergonomic use
- Omnicon® elements that have stopped working such as fault history or presets can be repaired
- Additional OEM installed consoles can be reconfigured to work with the replacement hardware or can be replaced with new JP Industrial Automation hardware