New PLC control system enhancements replace your obsolete programmable logic controllers with new Allen Bradley CompactLogix or Siemens S7 PLC's. These new control systems through their new Human Machine Interface (HMI) allow the press operator to access and monitor all press functions remotely from the main press console.
- Designed with non-proprietary components so replacement parts are readily available, which minimizes your downtime.
- New retro-fitted systems utilize existing wiring and control enclosures minimizing the downtime associated with installation and start up.
- View the status of the press including web break detectors, jams, oil sensors, and all other inputs that can slow or stop production.
- Active faults/warnings can be viewed as well as historical fault data, press speed, good/gross counts, and programmable maintenance tasks.
- New systems are engineered to any and all customer preferences.